So quarter two was as predicted with 2 finishes and 2 roll overs.
My list is a bit longer this time around as I have been a bit distracted by new ideas and have several barely started projects.
- Kingfisher tapestry (for mum). I have progressed slightly on this, but haven't taken a new photo. I am going to try to do a few stitches each and every day in the hope that it will eventually be DONE!
- Delectable Mountains quilt (as proposed here). Still currently no more than a pile of triangles.
- Duvet cover for Daisy (the dog). Currently a bunch of nine-patches.
- Dresden quilt. I bought a new ruler and this happened. I have a plan, I think it's going to be great!
- Merchant and Mills Madison dress. This appeared on a list I made way back but I have only just bought fabric for it a couple of weeks ago; I purchased the pattern in April 2011!
- Artisan Apron, made as a bit of a dressmaking warm-up before tackling the above project, it is in need of a serious bit of embellishment before I can properly call it finished!
- Scrappy spiderweb quilt. I have a bunch of "middles" done, I am thinking that this will be next years Siblings Together quilt, so I am not really expecting it to be done this quarter, but I am adding it to the list just in case it turns out to be the project I feel like working on most.
Linking up with the rest of the Finish-alongers here.