So quarter three was a bit of a wash out, technically 2 finishes, one of which was all but done at the start of the quarter!
My list (here goes!):
- Fixation hat using up some leftover yarn. Just cast on yesterday (so no pic), should get done as it will be coming on holiday with me next week :)
- Delectable Mountains quilt (as proposed here). Still currently no more than a pile of triangles.
- Giant dahlia quilt (wall hanging) in shot cottons (from this free tutorial).
- Merchant and Mills Madison dress. This appeared on a list I made way back but I have only just bought fabric for it a couple of weeks ago; I purchased the pattern in April 2011!
- Scrappy spiderweb quilt. I have a bunch of "middles" done, I am thinking that this will be next years Siblings Together quilt, so I am not really expecting it to be done this quarter, but I am adding it to the list just in case it turns out to be the project I feel like working on most.
Linking up with the rest of the Finish-alongers here.