So two finishes and five roll overs this time, I was SO close to a third finish! Here is my list for quarter 4...
- Giant dahlia quilt (or maybe wall hanging?) in shot cottons (from this free tutorial). This has now officially been in progress for over a year! It gained a centre during quarter 3.
- Adam and Eve sampler. I have had pattern and supplies for this since 2008 and have declared my intention to get it done already before. I added a couple more trees during quarter 3!
- Silver grey jumper. Slow going! (my knitting bag made for a more colourful picture!)
- Stripey quilt from old Quiltmania magazine. Just the binding left to stitch down on this one :)
- Two peg bags. A "commission". need to crack on with these as they are destined to be Christmas gifts.
- Cushion cover(s) to use up the remains of the tee-pee fabric.
- Sewing case from this tutorial.
- Resurrect this sadly mutilated quilt top that I found in my scrap box, I have NO IDEA why I decided to cut it up!?
- Dropcloth sampler.
So plenty there to get my teeth into I think!
Really hoping to get those first two done this quarter! Linking up with the finish-along here.