So three finishes and three roll overs this time, 50% seems like a reasonable result to me! So onto the list for quarter 3...
- Giant dahlia quilt (or maybe wall hanging?) in shot cottons (from this free tutorial).
- Wild goose chase quilt (still only 2 blocks done!).
- Adam and Eve sampler. I have had pattern and supplies for this since 2008 and have declared my intention to get it done already before. I did not touch this once during quarter 2 - oops!
- Silver grey jumper. I have been making steady progress on this, so fingers crossed for a finish :) (my knitting bag made for a more colourful picture!)
- Stitchy-pie needle cases. I have bought felt and traced my patterns onto card, I am just struggling to decide which fabrics to use.
- Stripey quilt from old Quiltmania magazine. I REALLY wanted to make this 4 years ago when I bought the magazine, somehow it got completely forgotten about until a few weeks ago when I found mag, fabrics and templates that I had made- almost like a kit ready to go!
Really hoping to get those first two done this quarter! Linking up with the finish-along here.