So one finish and THREE roll-overs this time, plus a few extra projects for good measure...
- Giant dahlia quilt (wall hanging) in shot cottons (from this free tutorial).
- Wild goose chase quilt (2 blocks so far!).
- Dog Gone Cute quilt (for Siblings Together). I ended up requesting these as bee blocks, so I should have a whole quilts worth by the end of April :)
- Adam and Eve sampler. I have had pattern and supplies for this since 2008 and have declared my intention to get it done already before. It is at least started now!
- Small scrappy rail fence quilt. This just needs trimming and binding.
- New mattress cover of the dogs bed. I have some heavy duty canvas ready to go and plans sketched out, just need a bit of time!
Linking up with the rest of the Finish-alongers here.