So this is my first time linking up with the finish-along which is being hosted this year by Adrianne.
I have decided to jump straight in and list every project that is currently in progress, I might as well be ambitious!
- Log Cabin Circles quilt. Needs basting quilting and binding.
- Abecedarian quilt. Needs basting quilting and binding.
- Acacia quilt. Needs basting quilting and binding (can you see a theme developing here!).
- Feathered Star wall-hanging. Currently out having a spot of custom long-arm action, will need a binding or facing treatment (haven't decided which yet) and hanging on its return.
- Kingfisher tapestry (for mum). Long way to go on this one!
- Caterpillar Stripes jumper. Just started this a few days ago, and am liking the way it looks so far.
- do something with yet more stray Farmers Wife blocks which I found when sorting through my scraps for the log cabin quilt pictured above. I have no recollection of making these, but they look quite good in the shot cottons I think, it would be a shame to see them go to waste!
So there we go, I better get cracking!