Well here we go...
- Wall hanging to make for the living room. I am thinking of a large star design.
- Tula Pink's city sampler using her Acacia fabrics. This is to become a lightweight summer bed quilt, I am thinking of trying one of the bamboo waddings for this.
- Fractured quilt from Kathy Doughty's book using stash fabrics.
- Historical sampler company Adam & Eve sampler. I have had this kit for 5 years now! It needs doing!
- Merchant and Mills Madison dress.
- Knit some of my stash! Destash anything that I know I will never use!
- There are also several patterns from Modern Folk Embroidery that I may have purchased over the course of the last year, I aim to get at least one of these stitched up!
- Read 26 books to keep pace with 2013.
I am hoping that I might have a chance of completing these things IF I can stay focused, and not get diverted by too many additional projects and/or lose heart altogether as can happen if things are not going smoothly!